The Ceremony Package – $750
This package includes the following:
- I will customize a wedding ceremony tailored to fit who you are as a couple. I will send you a copy of the script months before your ceremony so we can work together to edit the ceremony so there are no surprises on your wedding day.
- I will respond promptly to your emails, texts, and phone calls as we prepare for your special day.
- I will lead and coordinate your rehearsal, and work closely with the people at your venue to make sure everything goes smoothly on your wedding day. If you plan to have a wedding coordinator, I will work closely with that person to coordinate the details.
- I will come at least an hour before the ceremony to make sure that your ushers, musicians, and sound techs are prepared and have all the cues.
- I will officiate and lead your ceremony with warmth, humor and professionalism.
- I will be responsible to get the signatures of your witnesses and get the official marriage license documents to the courthouse after the ceremony.
- I will give you the gift of a hand-made, wooden pen, which I will create for you in my wood shop. The first time your pen is used will be when your witnesses sign the marriage license.
The Ceremony Plus Package – $895 or $995
This package includes all of the services above, plus the marriage preparation course led by Rev. Dr. Frank Nelson. The additional cost for three one-on-one sessions with Rev. Frank is only $245. If you choose the group classes, the additional cost is only $145. In addition, you will receive a $75 discount off the cost of your Minnesota marriage license when you complete the classes.
Contact Rev. Frank about a weekday discount if your ceremony is scheduled Sunday through Thursday.